Sunday, October 16, 2011

Michael Phelps Gay

The title of this post reflects what I thought when I read the title of an article that swam up from the depth of the Internet. It was called Stable Gay Relationship: Michael Phelps and Daley Thompson. I went for it; I fell for it. It was not what I had expected at all. I had a good laugh; and the title was no lie either. Read it and you'll see what I mean. Tom Daley is part of the plot. And the content of the article can be verified. I went there and checked it.


It is not often that gay stories about celebrities are true. It must be worth posting. The article has no pictures. I have added some here for you to ogle. That's how you found my blog in the first place, I suppose. I expect that Speedo will sue me for inappropriate content, but I couldn't care less, contrariwise, it will be a great disappointment if they don't. 

Muscled guys in speedos or any other swimwear are a beautiful sight. And beautiful guys have to be gay, or at least they should be. And if I were Speedo, I would sue the old geezers with flabby bellies insisting on wearing speedos. They shouldn't; it hurts mine eyes, egad!

Further reading:
The Gay Tom Daley
Male Divers are Sexy
Tom Daley's Watershed Strip







No comments:

Post a Comment