Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tennis with Gay Appeal in London

It's that time of the year again. Not as good as Wimbledon, the ATP Masters Final is still worth watching. And it is well worth watching for tennis, too. This year, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Roger Federer, David Ferrer, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tomas Berdych, and Mardy Fish are having it out in the O2-Arena. With so much talent, tennis should be of the finest.


As the tournament is an inside one, they left it to me to show their candy side to an appreciative public. I have collected some nice pictures for you. My favorite I put at the top. That is only fitting as it shows the world's number one Novak Djokovic. It shows him showing off his other tool ready for a steamy night session with Rafael Nadal. I hope their girl-friends don't mind.

If Rafael Nadal takes more space in the pictures offered, then that is down to him not wearing any underwear under his Armani Jeans. That leaves you guessing if he wears Armani underwear in private, or if he doesn't wear anything at all. I somehow enjoy the second idea. A good boy-scout is always ready, after all.


Male tennis and fashion have become good friends over the last few years, mainly due to the looks of the top players. But I promise I stuck to Armani, the rest really is about tennis. Well sort of about tennis, don't start nit picking with me.


Further reading:

Bernard Tomic in Roger Federer Jubilee Match
Djokovic Plays Top to Nadal's Bottom
Alastair Cook's Nipple Piercing
















No comments:

Post a Comment