Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Was Eye Candy For Mojo

This post used to be about a play called Mojo by a guy called Jez Butterworth. Due to circumstances out of my control, this no longer is so. The content of this post has changed and to find out more you will need to read it further down. Please accept my apologies, but all shall be revealed.



The content of this post was in short the description of a play put on stage in a London Theater. The play was bad, the actors were good. The good acting wasn't enough to save the play.

The play was Mojo by Jez Butterworth. The actors were Ben Wishaw, Rupert Grint, and Colin Morgan. There were eight pictures of the cast in the post.

I hope, dear reader, you haven't yet had a heart attack or fell down dead outright. Why? Because some moronic imbecile flagged this post to Google Adsense as [quote] Shocking content [unquote]. 

In view of the fragile health and non-existent mental capabilities of that ninnyhammer, I have decided to remove the original post and leave this explanation here instead. I wouldn't want to induce a liver cirrhosis in that particular reader. I'm sure he is almost there on his own without my help. Anything but a raging drunk could come up with something as imbecilic as flagging this post.

To make sure the choler of that particular coxcomb wasn't raised by seeing the face of one or more of the actors, I have removed their pictures as well and replaced them with generic ones.

I wonder if my posts will need a disclaimer for the future? 'You read this while being fully aware of the state of your body's health and your mind's capabilities. Any averse bodily reactions and mental short circuits are your own responsibility as this post is written for people with an IQ higher than 5.' On the other hand maybe not, the next bus will probably take care of any trouble maker of that ilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment